Hello from east texas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EAST_TEX_RN

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi! I am a 53 year old R.N., married for over 28 years, and have two tanks at present, and in the process of buying another. I guess I have multi-tank syndrome! I have been raising cichlids for over 5 years, but feel that I need to learn more. I live out in east Texas with my husband,two grown sons, two Great Danes, a Bengal cat, three domestic cats, and two baby feral hogs. See my photo album for photos!

Welcome! I'm assuming R.N. means ?resident nurse? because thats the closest I can come up with. I think I'd love to live in Texas, since you could probably go down to a stream and pick up some plants/fish. I also think I'd like desert for a change, but since I've never been to one, who knows.

Btw, pics of the hogs would be awesome, (of the fish too lol)

Hi! R.N. stands for Registered Nurse. Texas is a great place to live, if you can stand the heat and humidity in the summer! I live on the eastern side, with oak and pine woods, mixed in with prairies. I have some of the fish posted in my album, and will post some picks of the baby pigs. If you want to see some funny videos of the feral piglets and my kitten, check out this youtube video:

YouTube - NINJA KITTY VS WILD HOGS, PART III

If you can, please comment! I love reading the comments!

Ah I live in East Texas =D About thirty mins from Terrell over near Canton. I'm just now starting my fish aquarium, is an interesting start for me o.o *has made a billion mistakes*

Ah I live in East Texas =D About thirty mins from Terrell over near Canton. I'm just now starting my fish aquarium, is an interesting start for me o.o *has made a billion mistakes*

Nice to see someone else from good old east Texas! What kind of fish do you have?

Just some little ones atm, have an Angelfish (she's a baby atm), a rainbow shark, and two mollies. Had a pair of psycho danios that tore into my platy I used to have...needless to say those two are gone.

Back
Top Bottom