Hello from England!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joderson

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey, my name is Jodie, im 20 years old and live in england! :p
Im a 100% beginner at all this! Only a few days ago i still thought fish could live in bowls! 8O
So now my fish bowl holds all my precious stones and ive got a hand me down fish tank from my dad!
Its an AR-380 Aquarium, and sorry for being a total :n00b: but i dont even know how many gallons that holds :confused:
Ive read alot over the past week about peoples tanks going wrong and them having to start again and so i thought id come to the experts to give me a great start :dope:

So i basically need advice on everything, from what fish i can have in this size tank, who can live together, whether i can have live plants or not etc etc!

My tank isnt set up at all yet its completely empty! I have 2 ideas of what id like it to look like!
The first is Japanese themed, theres a beautiful Betta tank on youtube with bamboo sticks in it, live plants and a buddha in the middle which i'd love to take inspiration from since my bedroom has a full Japanese rising Sun painted all across the wall!

And my second idea was a bit more simple looking with maybe a nice rock cave/underpass in the middle and maybe attempt to grow some live plants around it!

Im really excited and cant wait to get ideas on set ups, fish and everything else!!

So heres what i know!
My tank is called AR-380 from a brand called Aqua One.
I have a heater that says on it: 220/240 V, 50W and 50 HZ
and my filter is called Elite Stingray 10! ill try post some pics so you get a better idea!

Welcome to AA!

You can post any specific questions you have over in the Freshwater and Brackish - Getting Started Forum. You will get better answers there and find a wealth of other good info.

Thankyou Jimbo! Ok ill go and copy and paste most of this into that forum! I need a full step by step guide i think! :p

Back
Top Bottom