Hello from Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cowfishz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i live in lakeland, fl. just wanna ask anyone know the place to build custom stand for aquarium.
thank you alot.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome to AA!
Hopefully someone from the area will chime in soon.

Fishobsessed7

Welcome!
I think Andy may live somewhere close to you, an he has a whole hatchery going on [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i live in lakeland, fl. just wanna ask anyone know the place to build custom stand for aquarium.
thank you alot.

Howdy neighbor ;) :lol:
Try Ken over at Pet World in Auburndale. He should be able to let you know what's available. (y)
If he doesn't, you can try Nolan's off memorial hwy in Lakeland.
Those are the only 2 decent stores for your area that I have found, sans going into Orlando. I've visited a few of the stores out your way but these were the only 2 that impressed me ( and I'm hard to impress. ;) )

Hope this helps. (y)

Welcome!
I think Andy may live somewhere close to you, an he has a whole hatchery going on [emoji7]

And when can I expect you to visit? :brows: I checked and it's a measly 7 1/2 hr drive from Marrietta to me..... straight down I-75 :lol:
Lakeland is actually about 40-50 miles from me depending on where in Lakeland the OP is. ( North or South.)

And when can I expect you to visit? :brows: I checked and it's a measly 7 1/2 hr drive from Marrietta to me..... straight down I-75 :lol:

I may have to stop by when I head down to college. Your setup is probably the coolest one I've seen. And in sure it's even cooler in person!

i appreciate all your help.
thank you. happy Easter to all

Back
Top Bottom