Hello From Freshwater Paradise!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freshwater Paradise

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:DHello everybody! I am of course new to this forum, Not new to aquariums but new to here! I love the layout of it, and it seems by reading some of these Threads... Everyone seems VERY Nice! Anyway, My name is Kyle, I Have been maintaining aquariums for just about 12yrs, Not much but it has been a lil while. I am 20 Years old. I am an assistant manager of advance Auto Parts. I LOVE CARS and AQUARIUMS! I love talking about them, helping people with them, and just plain out talking to new friends. I have 2 Bowfront tanks and 1 Rectangle... One is a 72G Freshwater, the other is a 36 Cichlid tank, and my last but not least is a 20G Saltwater(Newly Setup-Only 2 weeks old)>This one is still Cycling!< Other than that, I am a laid back guy and just like to make friends and help some people! I dont Know everything and I wont act like I do, But I will help with what I do know and do what I can for anybody.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the Nice welcoming! I will post a few pic's here in a few days. I am working at getting some but my camera is messing up! Again, I appreciate the Polite welcoming! :D

Posted Some Pictures!

Alright, I Didn't post pictures in the 'Show off/Photography' Section yet, But I did make some albums of my tanks. Mostly of my bigger tank. I don't have many of the 36G and I don't have ANY of the SW. Sorry! :)

Back
Top Bottom