Hello from GA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kirazamane

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there, I am Kirazamane, living in the country just north of Atlanta GA. I recently set up my first freshwater aqaurium. It's a 35 gallon hexagonal tank currently hold 5 neon tetras, 3 Mickey Mouse Platys, 3 Albino Cory Cats and 2 Golden Algae Eaters. I originally had two dwarf honey gouramis and a pleco as well. But for some reason they didn't last but two weeks. (they were introduced to the tank along with the platys and tetras at the same time. The corys and algae eaters were purchased and introduced last night.

While no stranger to the furred and feathered sorts of pets, fishdom is new to me. So any and all advice is welcome!

My tank is all glass (made by Aqueon for All Glass Inc) hexagonal, 35 gallon, running a aqueon 55/75 filtration system and an adjustable rate bubble wall, Temperature stays at 74.2 substrate is small natural looking gravel with layer of fine grain sand on top to protect my bottom dwellers from damage to undersides and barbels. Am currently struggling with water perameters and could use some pointers.

Looking forward to msging some of you!

Welcome to the forum! We have a couple of site team members who live in that area, and always have awesome FW fish stock if you are ever looking for fish. They are also really active in an Atlanta area fish club... I used to live down in Warner Robins (South of Macon) and made it to one of their auctions... it was great!

Hopefully you have had the opportunity to get some answers on your water parameters, but if not, I recommend posting a thread in the getting started section. There will be plenty of folks willing to help you out!

Welcome to the forum! We have a couple of site team members who live in that area, and always have awesome FW fish stock if you are ever looking for fish. They are also really active in an Atlanta area fish club... I used to live down in Warner Robins (South of Macon) and made it to one of their auctions... it was great!

Hopefully you have had the opportunity to get some answers on your water parameters, but if not, I recommend posting a thread in the getting started section. There will be plenty of folks willing to help you out!
Thank you for the nice welcome. I look forward to being an active member.

Back
Top Bottom