Hello from Georgia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lee315

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey what's up guys and girls? Well I'm new to planted tanks but I have kept local native fish before. I currently have a 55g 12x24x48 I'm running a marineland 350 biowheel and 2 whisper filters that came with my aquarium. I have the aqueon t5 dual lamp and I'm wanting to upgrade to led because I want dwarf hair grass and I just cant get it to grow. I'm using api co2 booster and the api leaf zone. As for my plants that are thriving I have a lace leaf, and a sword both are thriving and well over a foot tall and have flowered. As for fish I have 1 large mouth bass, a white crappie, a bluegill, a longear, a pleco, a few green sunfish (which are my favorite because they will eat from my hand), and fathead minnows (their numbers vary lol) I also know this is a lot of fish but I do a 40% water change every 3 days. And also if the fish out grow my tank I will release then into my pond and catch another one that's appropriate size for my tank. If you guys have any advice for me on the dwarf hair grass please let me know, but I'm fairly sure I've got a lighting issue.

img_2969627_0_eef08b181e63fc9deb268f06e666b1b1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom