Hello from Houston!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cyberkat

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi i'm a newbie here and just wanted to say "Hi". Currently I am in the planning stages of my aquarium, things are slow going for now. The last time I had an aquarium was about 12 years ago or so. It was a 30 gallon set up I had been given and for the most part I had really good luck with it.
Back then "undergravel filters" were a must now no one's recommending them! Back then standard colored aquarium gravel was used and now you have a variety of substrates including sand!
I can't wait to get everything together to start my new set up!! Don't have the aquarium yet but it will be a 40 gal breeder of a 50 gal and I will have a bit of a South American Dwarf Cichlids theme-Dwarf Flag Cichlids, Agassizi Dwarf Cichlids, Kuhli loaches and I can't make up my mind on the upper level fish! :fish2:

Welcome. What part of houston? Lots of cool fish stores there. Which ones you go to? My friend owns city pets off beltway 8. They have lots of live stock and supplies.

I live in the Northwest/West area of Houston. I have heard of City Pets but I have never been there, so I will have to go for a visit soon. The only one I go to fairly reguarly is Aquarium World. I recently found out Fish Ranch isn't too far from me so I will be visiting there as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom