Hello, From Indiana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimv8673

Aquarium Advice Regular
Been awhile since i was here, so i thought id re-intro myself. Ive been in the hobby for over 30 years, started with normal tropicals, then to cichlids, then, Saltwater and a 150 gal reef, Now i concentrate on North American Natives. Im a Card Carrying Member of NANFA, and Admin on 2- top rated fish forums. I enjoy helping folks just starting in the hobby, and working as Admin or Global Mod. Any current Admins reading, if you would like to have this type of experience on your site, I would consider a Staff position. Just email, or PM me. Thanks for your time reading.....Jim :wink:

reading my welcomes

As i am reading my responses, it seems to me the "credientials" are already here. I counted a lot of posts to the credit of the members who have responded so far. I am humbled in your presence.

Glad to have you Jim. I'm a newbie to the forum and SW aquariums. Just purchased a 29G set up last week and am in the process of cycling it now. Look forward to gaining advice from you and the others in here. I've already have learned a lot from the members in here. Great bunch of people.

Glad that you have come back jim. Why dont i see anyone from the sunny state Florida on here?

Etunes, they are at the beach.

Jim there are no EXPERTS just some of us have more knowledge then others.

I need to go get a tall tank like now, the angels are coming down with something and momma angel got hit hard by something not technically living in the tank, It looks like septecemia again but I cant put my finger on it, when I get back from the chiropractor I will take a video and throw it on youtube( oh VC is 100% waterPROOF to 25'...so you know what kinda video it will be.)

I am sending those things in the mail tomorrow and they are 100% valid on our website, also if you dont use em by the time they expire ill send new ones.

I might be going to the hoosier state soon for fishing and shooting, ill let you know a firm date maybe we can go collecting natives?

Back
Top Bottom