Hello from Massachusetts!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickkyBobby

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi there.. just started to look into getting a tank again yesterday.. An here i am a new member today..I have no tanks as of now.. I had 2 tanks bout 15 years ago.. 1 was a 60 gallon and the other was a 30 i think.. both were saltwater, which is what i want to do again..I had spent a ton of money back then on these tanks which is all gone now, i can remember maxing many credit cards then, lol .. I lived in California at the time and there were a lot of fish stores in the area.. im not to sure about where i live now.. there are some small ones but ill look into it further. I ve been reading a lot here on the forums and found out a few things i did wrong back then and why i had so many problems. Anyway, this time i want an acrylic tank, im looking at the SeaClear 50 gallon that also comes with the wet/dry filtration system.. it also comes with a light setup, but from what i have read it is junk and i will get a better one in time...Ive looked at stands and decided i will build one myself, better and cheaper... Or, my other option is to buy a used setup if i can find one for the right price and size.. anywhere from 50-75 gallons is what im looking for now..Anyway, glad to be here and any advice would be great, i already got a bunch of good info already...Thanks!! :popcorn:

Sorry , no photos of old tanks.. Once i get my new tank this will be the first place i post my Photos...

Back
Top Bottom