Hello from New Hampshire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jlloyd018

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Have just started a saltwater tank one week ago, it is a 29 gal. With live rock and live sand! It is awesome to see the changes that occur dailey in tank appearence. I will post pics soon. Thanks Joe

Hey Joe, welcome to the site! I'm a New Hampsha native myself!! Grew up in Gorham and went to UNH.
Best of luck with your new tank!

Awesome

Hey Joe, welcome to the site! I'm a New Hampsha native myself!! Grew up in Gorham and went to UNH.
Best of luck with your new tank!

Thats great, grew up in woodsville am currently living in Bethlehem for the past 12 years. this is a great site thanks. Joe

That's really cool! We used to ski against Woodsville, they usually had a pretty good team too! Bethlehem... That's we're Bretton Woods is isn't it?
Glad to meet someone from the great white north.
This is a great forum, I'm relatively new too, Feb. 2012. Wish I had it in the beginning of my salt career! Pushin 8 years now and still love it!
Please feel free to ask anything, I'd be happy to help, if I can.
Best of luck,
Toby

Flreefer said:
That's really cool! We used to ski against Woodsville, they usually had a pretty good team too! Bethlehem... That's we're Bretton Woods is isn't it?
Glad to meet someone from the great white north.
This is a great forum, I'm relatively new too, Feb. 2012. Wish I had it in the beginning of my salt career! Pushin 8 years now and still love it!
Please feel free to ask anything, I'd be happy to help, if I can.
Best of luck,
Toby

Wow toby we have a lot in common My wife works at the mount washington omni resorts I also was on the ski team from 80 to 82, good to meet you if you are ever up this way would be cool to meet. i just started saltwatew have had a freshwater tank for 10 years, it is a great hobby. Take care Joe

Hey Joe, that's cool, small world. I was on the ski team from 84-89 , just missed you, pretty awesome getting out of school every Friday for most of the winter! We used to ski Tuckermans ravine every spring, quite a run!
If I ever get up there again( mom lives in Maine), I'll be sure to look you up. I miss it up there, been here for 20 years and still not used to the heat! Learned to surf though :).
Best of luck on the salty side!
Toby

Back
Top Bottom