Hello From New York City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeyLC

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone!

My name is Joey and I am a new fish tank owner. My wife and I went out to get a fish tank for my little girl and I decided to join this forum because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing and was hoping for some guidance when I need it =D lol. I also seem to have an obsession with this fish tank now.
Anyway hope to meet everyone =)

Joey.

Hi! I have questions! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi! I have questions! Lol

Great!

Sometimes the intro section doesn't get a ton of views, so I would recommend posting them in another area (for example, if it is a freshwater disease question, you could post in that section). That way you can get much quicker response. :D I hope this helps!

Okay cool thanks! ?

Welcome Joey!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Welcome! It seems that you have caught the aquarium bug! Lots of people have it now a days, but that's alright it is good for the soul!! Ask any questions that you can think of!

Nils

Welcome! It seems that you have caught the aquarium bug! Lots of people have it now a days, but that's alright it is good for the soul!! Ask any questions that you can think of!

Nils

Okay thanks! Just posted a question/situation in unhealthy fish. Freshwater.

Back
Top Bottom