Hello From NJ (thailand when the weather is cold)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J.D.S.

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have been keeping fish off and on for about 20+ years. Recently I have been more interested in keeping dwarf shrimp and plants. Keeping shrimp and plants has made me become more of a concise aquarist. Before I didn't even know what GH, KH or TDS was. I enjoy keeping different wild caught tiger shrimp. They are some of my favorite. IMG_7195.jpgIMG_6903.jpgIMG_7557.jpg

Yes it is a tiger shrimp. It's an unknown species from Southern China. I can't find anything online about this shrimp except this one photo. I am keep in Cardina Parameters and it seems to do well. IMG_7530.jpg

Thank you very much. If they breed well for me they may be for sale in the future.

Glad to have joined the group. IMG_7590.jpgHere is a photo of what one of the babies look like. IMG_7541_Lively.jpg

I hope they will. I think they are great shrimp but not everyone is into tigers. If you like these tigers or not crossing their genes with already common shrimp could make some beautiful new shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom