Hello from North Dakota

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arcticfirefighter

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello from this newbie, just wanted to say hi and hope to get some great info from this site. I was on here a bit during my cycling period reading and getting some great info. Took 9 weeks for my 29 gallon to cycle (fishless) using pure ammonia. Glad its over, and added my first Cardinal and Neon Tetras yesterday! :D

Pics Loaded

Here are a few pics of the 29 gal tank. So far I have 14 Neon Tetras and 6 Zebra Danios. Looking to add 4-5 Kuhli Loaches in the next 2-3 months after it gets a bit more established :). Might grab a few Ghost Shrimp next week to work on the left over food.. Sorry the pics are kind of blurry, took them with my phone to upload. Will try and get some better ones with the camera. Let me know what you think, always open to suggestions!

Attachments

• IMAG0579.jpg
    IMAG0579.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMAG0581.jpg
    IMAG0581.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMAG0583.jpg
    IMAG0583.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 66
Love schools of neon tetras! I like your ancient greek statues also, but personaly think it would look better with real plants growing in and out amongst them. Don't get me wrong, your set-up is nice, I just favor the real over the fake.

I really like them too. I tried the real plants with my step-son's 10 Gallon and they just didn't take. I am sure I did something wrong but just did not want to mess with it right now. Maybe after I retire and need an excuse to buy more stuff..lol Thanks for the input!

Back
Top Bottom