Hello From S.Fla!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

g0regasmic

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello!

My name is Ronnie,I am 27 years old and for quiet sometime I have wanted to start a Salt Water Aquarium. Son of a Dive Master and a Custom Yacht builder by trade, I grew a passion for the ocean. I did a bit of research, even spoke to a few friends with SW Aquariums for advice yet was never brave enough to start one.

As my daughter, now 21 months old, grew, she began to take interest to fish, every time we would visit friends whom have a whole apartment full of aquariums she would light up and constantly ask, "Whats that! Whats that!" So I took the opportunity to start up a tank and have been nothing but intrigued and happy with it.

My first tank has been a 55 gallon "natural" tank, using actual caught fish and water from the ocean. (I know alot of people are against that, but I like experiments and it makes me feel much more involved.) The tank has been running superb for quite sometime now which makes both me and my daughter very happy.

I have come to the site frequently for insight on a few things, yet finally registered today as I stumbled upon a new piece of interesting life swimming around in my aquarium.

I'm sure I will be frequenting the "identification" section of the forums often!

Back
Top Bottom