Hello from Saskatoon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaskNewfie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone...just want to say hi from Saskatoon...I'm originally from Newfoundland. I had a little cash left over from my b-day money and bought a 5gallon hex aquarium from Walmart...suits my needs/space. In just over 2 weeks I tried out 10 fish...4 tetras (not sure what kind), 2 bottom feeders, a black one, a gold one (lol), and 2 betas. Only 2 have survived since the beginning (bottom feeders) and I bought 2 betas today. Hopefully I'll have better luck...

Anyway, thanks in advance for putting up with any annoying questions/queries I'm sure I'll have.

WELCOME TO AA!!
Everyone here was new once, so don't sweat it!

Hey...thanks for the welcome...

Zagz, I'm actually living on the base in Dundurn. For some reason the military decided to post me away from home. Oh well, it's nice to experience the Prairies.

WaterPond, I'm not sure, but I think things are a little better now. My betas and bottom feeders are still alive and well. It was suggested to me to add a little aquarium salt...which I did...and so far so good.

i didn't have 10 in at one time...the most actually was six.
Thanks for the info...didn't know that.

Back
Top Bottom