Hello from Savannah, Ga.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonathan10

Aquarium Advice Newbie
New to this forum! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jonathan and I will be setting up a new 10 gallon nano-reef just as soon as my tank arrives. I haven't had a reef in just about a full year now, but had kept reefs for about 3 years prior. I had a 20 gallon long mixed reef and a 135 gallon reef. (I sold the tanks, coral, fish and all my BIG LIVE ROCK for one much smaller rock that now sits on my wife's left ring finger)

In my new setup I plan on keeping SPS, LPS and some softies! I will most likely be using either the BoostLED PAR30 or a nanotuners PAR38 LED Lamp on this tank. The tank itself is an All-In-One system from Advance Acrylic. As soon as my tank arrives I will start a tank thread.

Anyways, I just wanted to come introduce myself, and hopefully learn alot, share alot, and make some new friends along the way!

Sounds sweet. Hope everything works out with your tank, apparently Advance Acrylics is "under investigation" according to Ebay.
My vote goes for a par38 rather than a par30.
Looking forward to it. Welcome to AA.

Sounds sweet. Hope everything works out with your tank, apparently Advance Acrylics is "under investigation" according to Ebay.
My vote goes for a par38 rather than a par30.
Looking forward to it. Welcome to AA.

Thank you for the welcome.

And Really?? Do you know anything about it? That will really upset me! I spoke with them yesterday and he said they were reworking their store on eBay, but that I could order directly from him. We spoke and he got my order and my $$ so I sure hope everything works out!!

Nothing personally, just looked into it a little when I saw he had no tanks up anymore. I found a customer was having issues getting in touch with him, and Ebay eventually contacted them saying he was under investigation.
Just be careful. A lot of times people have had great experiences with him, others not so much. Trust in him now, but if it becomes an issue and he's taking longer than you feel comfortable, contact him about it. If he's kept in contact with you then you should be ok.

Oh ok that's good to know. So far he has been very prompt in his responses to me and hopefully that will continue!

Just got an email from John at Advance Acrylic saying he received my payment and the tank will be shipped next week!

Back
Top Bottom