Hello from Slovenia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

perolord

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello. I am fresh on this forum and would like to say hello to all. Lets get to the point. I am 28 years old and i have aquarium for i think 10 years now (with some pauses), the start wasnt so good, i did not have much knowledge about aqaruims and such things, but now i think im getting along pretty good (not perfect though).

I had all sorts of fishes already, but i am in love with bettas for few years now. So a female (which died then, age of 1.5 years) was born in my aquarium. So i keep in my 65 L aquarium 5 neon fishes and a pair of bettas.

Anyway, the picture was taken in the evening, when the light was already off, thats why all the fishes are resting in their "homes" :fish2:

Lately i am trying to somehow manage great aquarim, that plants will work good and that i will somehow achieve some great looking aquarium. Well i am on the start of my path, because i wish bigger aquarium, i wish more plants, no changes in fishes though =)....

Anyway, i came here to get some tips, to share some tips and try to achieve my path... Ty =)

Attachments

• DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom