Hello from so. California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shyaztecguy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just signed up a couple of days ago, I am looking to continue learning about the marine life in our aquariums as well as sharing my own experience. I currently have 4 aquariums: a 25 gallon holding a dog face puffer which I am looking to place in a new home, a 34 gallon nano currently holding a tomatoe clown and it will be set up as a reef once I get the chiller repaired, a 12 gallon fresh water holding 2 Cardinal tetras and 2 orange tetras, and my final tank is 90 gallons with several different species of corals and 1 ocellaris clown, 1 black ocellaris clown, 1 maroon clown, 1 green chromis, 1 yellow watchman gobie, 1 powder blue tang, 1 6 line wrasse, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 blue linckia star, 1 red star and 1 white star.

Filtration for the 90 gallon includes a 35 gallon sump with live rock rubble, macroalgae, phosban reactor and protein skimmer.

Thank you for the welcome, i have pictures but I have been unable To post them with the app. As soon as I get my computer back I will post pictures. Tax season wife kidnaps the computer during this time.

Back
Top Bottom