Hello from tamworth England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MJ1304

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi guys, my name is Mat Johnson but MJ is easier. I am new to fish tanks but have wanted one for ages. I'm in the process of pricing everything and doing my research. I want a community tank but with some big guns in there. I'm thinking of purchasing two black and two albino red tip sharks. I'm hoping they will bread and not kill each other. My other route was either green spotted puffa fish or dwarf puffa . I'm still undecided but that's the route I think I'm going. I'm looking for a cube tank with 43cm measurements . Also if I have a tank can the edges hang off the edge of my table by 2cm? Or is that not advised?

Anyway that's me done. I look forward to your knowledge!

i dont think having any overhang of a tank on the table is good!! ha
welcome, hope you like it here :)
the sharks are gonna need a lot of room! how many gallons were you thinking?

Hi MJ, good luck in finding what you want, don't know if you know the place but I was at A5 aquatics out your way yesterday and they have great stock of fish and hardware, so if you need inspiration on anything might be a good place to visit.

BP

MJ1304 said:
Hi guys, my name is Mat Johnson but MJ is easier. I am new to fish tanks but have wanted one for ages. I'm in the process of pricing everything and doing my research. I want a community tank but with some big guns in there. I'm thinking of purchasing two black and two albino red tip sharks. I'm hoping they will bread and not kill each other. My other route was either green spotted puffa fish or dwarf puffa . I'm still undecided but that's the route I think I'm going. I'm looking for a cube tank with 43cm measurements . Also if I have a tank can the edges hang off the edge of my table by 2cm? Or is that not advised?

Anyway that's me done. I look forward to your knowledge!

Welcome to AA! How many gallons are you thinking? I dont think any of the sharks will breed and they will need a big tank! I live on the south coast of England. Hope you like the site so far!

Back
Top Bottom