Hello from TANKED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@Iheartpuffers you would love the puffer fish I get to swim with in the aquarium. They are some of the most beautiful fish and when we feed them they are so cute to watch as they look like a toy submarine coming to you. They are not fast but they are easily trained.

I love the little one as he will swim right to you and wait on you to feed him the muscles.

I guess I am missing something when they are talking about a T.V. show "tanked" but then again I rarely watch T.V. anymore. Any information on the show and what its about would be appreciated!

Wooowwww, very cool!! We finally have some kind of "celebrity" here! So, you've met the cast? You should try and get Brett or one of the other guys to join AA!

Welcome
This is a great forum and great honest passionate folks also. Glad you joined.

Pretty cool! I have one question totally unrelated to fish lol.

Do you work for Discovery Communications or the independent production side?
Just wondering..
My gf works for Discovery

Love, love the show Quite the imagination the guys and ladies have coming up with all the different styles of tanks. the only thing that would make the show alittle better is if they would talk alittle more about what it takes to cycle, acclimate aquariums, also nitrites ,nitrates, ammonia, ph etc Planted tanks, and more freshwater fish. Even if they only got into 5 min of answering peoples questions. That would really make the show!

Never seen it.. Is it good?? I have seen a commercial for it tho, seems hard! And also do they do te cycle and everything before they put fish in?

Welcome to AA!

I love the idea of a short clip (1-2m long) each episode at the beginning or end explaining NOT to just buy an aquarium and set it up the next day with fish. Some sort of advice for the people watching the show. Help us save some fish!

Back
Top Bottom