Hello from TANKED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iheartpuffers

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone. I work on the TV show TANKED, so I pretty much spend 100% of my time talking/thinking/dreaming about aquariums.

I don't make any of the tanks, I work on the production of the show. Right now I'm working on casting. I know, not nearly as exciting but still lots of fun!

Hi everyone. I work on the TV show TANKED, so I pretty much spend 100% of my time talking/thinking/dreaming about aquariums.

:welcome: to AA! (y)

You'll find you'll spend 100% of your time on this forum talking, thinking, dreaming about aquariums.

Sounds like a perfect match!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

i love some of the things they make. have they ever made u anything?
what tanks/fish do u have? wooow :)

I actually just moved across the country this month so I've barely unpacked. Right now I just live vicariously through the show.

Welcome! So now you can tall us what is coming up for season two, right? LOL. Thanks for joining! :)

Welcome!

One thing I would like to see is a short clip every week on the proper way to set up a small tank with the cycling, water. testing, stocking, lighting and live corals. It doesn't have to take up a lot maybe a minute or two. Get a sponsor for by one of the cube makers.

Back
Top Bottom