Hello from Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crawdaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all. I want to introduce my self. I'm Sean, and thought the handle Crawdaddy would be a nice creative name, since most of my family is from Cajun land. I currently have a 55gal tank with around 8 cichlids, 1 rubber lip placostimus, and 1 African catfish. Please forgive my spelling, I have never been any good at it. On my tank, I have a Fluval 306 filter that I love, it has done wonders for my aquatic friends. I am in the process of setting up a 37 gal to move them to though. I did buy another 306 for it though. I'm taking my time getting everything I want for it, so I can do it right from the start. The 55 was one of those all in one kits that though they get you going, don't really set you up for success. All I need now or the new set up is the stand, and I ordered it yesterday. Next weekend I can finally get it set up, and get it to cycling, yea!!!! Once I have it going, I will post pics. Unknown to my better half though, once the 37gal is flourishing, the next one is going to be a big salt water tank. That's enough for now, I'll see everyone under the sea.Crawdaddy

Back
Top Bottom