Hello from the Moajve Desert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TriggerHappy60

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all -
New to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I've been keeping marine fish for better than 30 years with moderate success. Up to now I have had fish-only tanks but I am thinking about venturing into a small reef setup. Figured this was the place to come to pick info up and get a head start -
BTW: My current 60 has 1 fish - a cantankerous 14 year old Picasso Trigger.

Hello all -
New to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I've been keeping marine fish for better than 30 years with moderate success. Up to now I have had fish-only tanks but I am thinking about venturing into a small reef setup. Figured this was the place to come to pick info up and get a head start -
BTW: My current 60 has 1 fish - a cantankerous 14 year old Picasso Trigger.

Wow good job with your fish. Do you have any pictures? Welcome!

Thanx RedSea

Yeah I've got some pics - will post one shortly. Tank has a minor brown algae problem right now, but I know it will die down in a while. Just did some serious cleaning and I suspect I kind-of started a mini-cycle, which is why the algae is popping up. Got this Trigger for my youngest son 14 years ago. He is healthy, eats like a horse and is VERY SMART. Recognizes individuals and certain movements in the house which lead to snacks. Did not think I would ever have 1 fish live so long. Out of respect for him, the tank is all his till he gives up the ghost. I'll probably go for more of a community setup when that happens.

Grumpy Old Huma

One of my shots - not the best time with the Brown algae but the "old man" does not seem to care. Not too bad for being 14 -

Attachments

• My Trigger 005.jpg
    My Trigger 005.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom