Hello from the Philippines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stephen

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everyone. I surfed in while looking through Google Widgets. I've been browsing around the forums, and I must say, you guys have a got a good thing going here.

I've been keeping fish since I was around 8, (Can anyone say goldfish in a fishbowl? :oops: ) but gave up on it during my teens (100% water changes and a bunch of dead fish will do that to you). I started getting into the hobby again after graduating from college, which was in 2002 (actually feels a lot longer than that), with a 15 gallon tank. From what I've read, I think I'm suffering from what most of the people here are because right now, I've got 8 tanks running, with a total of 410 gallons of water between them. :lol:

Hope to learn a lot from you guys and in some cases, contribute as well.

Welcome to AA :D

Have any heat issues with your tanks there? I've read the coolest it gets is the middle 70's :eek:

tecwzrd said:
Welcome to AA :D

Have any heat issues with your tanks there? I've read the coolest it gets is the middle 70's :eek:

Not really. Climate is pretty much temperate, just right for keeping tropical fish. The planted, SW, and goldfish keepers have heat problems, but most tropical fish do pretty well over here.

Back
Top Bottom