I come from Poland, but for last few years live in the UK. I'm new to this forum and got interested in fishes in November 2010.
Recently I upgraded my 60l fish tank to about 100l (don't know exactly how big, looks a bit of a home-made to me and gentleman I got it from didn't exactly knew how big it is either).
As for now it's a bit of a mix in there, as my wife like's it colourful, so I've got:
- About 10 guppies (although not for long, I'm afraid, but that's in another post)
- 2 Gouramis (Dwarf and - recently - Pearl)
- 2 Neon Tetras
- 3 I-Don't-Exactly-Know-The-Name Tetras (they lovely and always tend to swim together, so we call them Triplets
, kind of triangle in shape)
- 3 Balloon Mollies + 1 "Just" Mollie
- 1 Albino Pleco (the one with beautiful veils - again, don't remember the name; what kind of fish keeper am I??)
- Red-Tailed Shark
- 2 Yamato Shrimps
- 1 Apple Snail
- 1 Assassin Snail
The name's bit is a little frustrating, as most of the pet shops in my town doesn't really care for the fish names on the glass, so you don't really know what you have unless you ask, and again that is easy to forget when you don't put it down on paper.
Got a picture as well, hope you enjoy it
I couldn't find EXACTLY how many fish I can keep in my tank, as the values differ from site to site, and I didn't yet find the topic in here - maybe you could help me with that? Anyway, I don't plan to add any more fishes in the near future
As for water changing - about 10-15% every fortnight. I feed them with tropical flakes once a day every evening (I always try to get the same producer), plus I add a few pellets. From time to time I drop a bit of a frozen Redworms. The fishes doesn't die all at once, so I think I've got everything right
Oh, and the name's Michal