Hello from TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freakshow

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just joined the group, looking forward to learning. I have had tanks off and on since i was a child (53 now). This go round i am changing the way i am doing this. I have always used a UGF, this time im not. I am using sand and live plants which is new for me. I will be adding shrimp and snails which also is something new for me.

Tank is cycling now, though i am in no big rush to add fish as it is winter.

Welcome back to fish keeping, I realized after years out of it that I had been doing it all wrong im not sure how I kept any fish alive knowing now the things I didn't then lol I just wish we had places like this site back then

Welcome back to fish keeping, I realized after years out of it that I had been doing it all wrong im not sure how I kept any fish alive knowing now the things I didn't then lol I just wish we had places like this site back then

I have always had sucess raising fish back then. However it was always basic knowledge. This go round i am learning more and taking my time. I have even tested my water to find out the parameters which i never did back then lol

Im changing so much this go round its almost like being a newbie. I agree places like this would have been great back then but at least we have it now.

Back
Top Bottom