Hello from Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spineylives

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I'm new to this site and am looking forward to being part of this community! My name is Craig and I am fifteen. I have had two years of experience with fresh water community tanks and am hoping to move towards a saltwater setup in the next year or so.

Welcome to AA

Start reading all you can about saltwater and you will be ahead of the game when it comes to starting your tank. See ya around.

Hello right back to ya from Virginia. What part of Va. are you from? I am in Troutville just out side of Roanoke. Welcome to our fishy little world. You will learn allot here and with your experience with your own tanks I am sure you will be able to help others too.

I am from charlottesville which is pretty close to Richmond. Also I just did financing and discovered that there is no way I can afford a saltwater any time soon. If I did start a salt tank I would do it right with a refugium sump with drilled overflows, a good skimmer, etc, etc. I am however upgrading my 20 gallon fire belly toad tank to a 50 gallon with some fish. That will be a large project all in its own. My dad and I just stated building the furniture yesterday. Any suggestions on where to post a build thread?

Back
Top Bottom