Hello from Virginia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaJunkie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys! I'v been in aquariums for a few good years now ( nothing major). I like to learn an try DIY. I'v got a 180 gallon with Eheim 2260 housing a matting pair of Oscars an a Red Tail Cat ( till spring ). Have a 20g housing matting pair of Mbunu Africans. I'm building a custom 20g long with internal filter for a community tank. Also have a empty 55g I'm starting for Discus and a 30g I'm gonna do something with lol.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423148310.997563.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423148340.250401.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423148361.008750.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome :) really nice tank's, love your Oscar's!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Wow! That sounds like a lot! Where do you even keep all those?

Lol have some in the living room an one in dinning room an bedroom. Hell I have a 2g with dwarf african frogs too! Its all gonna change in the next year. I'll have a fish room.

Welcome !!! In the same boat here with a 55g Discus and 14g BioCube in the living room, a 10g RCS in the kitchen, a 40b (empty, upgrading the 14g) in the office, and a cycling 1.5g in the bedroom for some other shrimp to come. Plus 11 in the garage waiting for a fish room as well !!

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Lol have some in the living room an one in dinning room an bedroom. Hell I have a 2g with dwarf african frogs too! Its all gonna change in the next year. I'll have a fish room.

I love African dwarf frogs. I have one named George.

Sorry water looks yellow in Oscar pic.... Wall is a dark cream color an I haven't blacked out back yet. Poor guys look neglected :(
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423179269.399415.jpg

180g Oscar
20g African Cichlid
20g Community
2g African Dwarf Frogs
55g Discus

Back
Top Bottom