Hello from WI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rupp3322

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am new to saltwater fish keeping. I find all the info overwhelming. It seems these fish are extremely touchy to keep. I am soaking up as much info as i can. I have freshwater mastered and was just looking for a new challenge with more exciting, attractive fish. Not so easy though so far. Even with perfect water conditions i am having bumps in the road.

Welcome to AA! I don't really know anything on saltwater but one day I hope I can get a saltwater tank!

I used to live in wi. if you are near eau claire. you should check out tropic waters pet center

rupp3322 said:
I am new to saltwater fish keeping. I find all the info overwhelming. It seems these fish are extremely touchy to keep. I am soaking up as much info as i can. I have freshwater mastered and was just looking for a new challenge with more exciting, attractive fish. Not so easy though so far. Even with perfect water conditions i am having bumps in the road.

Welcome to AA!

Plenty of people hear willing to help you out. Swing by the saltwater forums and ask some questions, best way to start.

Back
Top Bottom