Hello From Wigan :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlexMafi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,

My name is Alex and I want to start a new project with my 46L Fluval Edge Tank.

I would like to convert this to a marine Tank, but this will be my first. I've only ever had tropical fish and I have had them for a while but would really like to try marine tank and would appreciate all the help and advice you can all offer me.

I understand that a nano tank is probably not the best for a beginner but it's all I have to start off with so any help would be great?

Thanks in advanced

Alex

Alex, Welcome to AA! :) I am a freshie, so I can't really help with your setup, but there are awesome people here who can. :) Just wanted to say hello!

Thanks Carriwin :D good luck with your tank. Hope all goes well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi, welcome to the forum :) UK here as well :thumbup:

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras ,bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.

Thanks shelly :D hopefully get some good advice on here.

Lot's off experienced people on here :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras ,bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.

Hello,

My name is Alex and I want to start a new project with my 46L Fluval Edge Tank.

I would like to convert this to a marine Tank, but this will be my first. I've only ever had tropical fish and I have had them for a while but would really like to try marine tank and would appreciate all the help and advice you can all offer me.

I understand that a nano tank is probably not the best for a beginner but it's all I have to start off with so any help would be great?

Thanks in advanced

Alex

Hi and welcome. Just so you know this is a predominantly American member forum and so I don't think many will know where Wigan is ?I am from Oldham ?. I have frequented lots of forums but this is my home and is the most helpful and friendliest forum around in my opinion. I am not a saltwater keeper so can't help you with your question. You will have better luck posting in the saltwater section.

Happy fish keeping.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks Caliban. I'll do that right now. Hopefully get some ideas

Back
Top Bottom