Hello From Wyoming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wy Renegade

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey Folks,

I'm new to this forum, but not new to aquariums. I've been keeping Freshwater aquariums for over 15 years now, and about 5 years ago I got into Saltwater Reef aquariums. I currently have 11 freshwater tanks set up and running in my school/classroom (most contain cichlids, although my homegrown bog tank has snails and guppies) ranging in size from 20 gallons to 100 gallons (5 of these), 5 saltwater reef aquariums (ranging in size from 20 to 65 gallons), and I recently set up my first drilled saltwater aquarium with a sump (65 gallons) in my home. Since I set up my first sump system I've started browzing around these forums to see what I can find. Looking forward to being part of this one.

Welcome to the site! That is quite a few tanks!

Yes it is, fortunately I have two to three classes of aquatic biology students every year to help me take care of them!

Welcome to AA Scopus Tang sounds like you have quite the bit of experience under your belt and glad to have you as part of the group here at aquariumadvice.com

Thanks to all!

:) Thanks all for the warm welcome. If I can be of assistance to any of you please don't hesitate to ask. Some of you (based on individual and tank pictures) are doing truly wonderful things. I hope to get some pictures of my various tanks posted soon. Most of my experience is with freshwater cichlid tanks. Saltwater I'm still learning, and this refugium stuff is all new to me, so hopefully I can give some advice and get some as well.

Back
Top Bottom