Hello guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HipHopOpotamus

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well, hello.:D I'm actually not too new to this site. I've merely looked on the forums for the past month or so, but never actually posted any threads. All I have is an 11 gallon salt water tank. . . FOWLR. I've had it for almost 2 months now and am pretty addicted. I have about 12 punds of live rock and 2 inches of sand. I have a ViaAqua LV-418 which comes standard with two 18 watt fluorescent bulbs and an undergravel filter, but I also use a Skilter 250 as additional filtration. it is a filter and skimmer combination, but the stock skimmer is crap so I modded it so that it is fed with an air pump via a wooden air block. Other then that, I have a pair of Common Clown Fish and a decently sized Turbo Snail. I will be getting some soft corals in about a month or so.

Sorry about that wall of text, but I've finally decided to be apart of this little community and feel I should let you guys know what I got. :p

Welcome!! 11Gallons? Never heard or seen one lol. But im glad you have a SW tank. They are quite the money pit. xD Best money pit i've ever laid eyes on none the less.

Yeah well when I originally bought it I was told that it was 10 gal. but when I looked it up on the internet it says 11. It looks nearly identical to a 10 gallon... but i guess they wanted to make an 11. . . I will post pictures of mine, but this is what it looks like ProductData

Back
Top Bottom