Hello, happy to meet you All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ulmina

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone, I am returning to "LIMITED" :cool: (ROFL) fish-keeping after a 22 year break. Made friends with a Betta where I was recently 'temping' and the time was right to get my own friend. Have a male crowntail named Al Fajr (sunrise) because he is sky blue and dark pink -- and such a manly name! :brows: -- and will be posting a video on YouTube as soon as I can work on it.

At one time, I had four tanks plus a hospital tank and since I had a sick fish only one time, usually that was my Blue Acara's "time out" tank. Beautiful boy, but a chaser with a mean streak. Why do we love the bad boys?!? :hide: I had a dedicated cichlid tank and really adored them, but I loved my mellower freshwater assortments, too.

Anyway, this time around I am doing smaller planted tanks and intend to make them "Walstad-type natural planted tanks" to the fullest degree possible. I am huge into all plants no matter where -- I have six potted plants and so far five aquatic ones. I'm going to really try not to get out of control. :lol:

Have fun and talk to you later!
Meena (or Ulmina, or late for breakfast, whatever)

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Welcome! Glad to ya!!

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
36g Rescape in Progress!
10g Orchid Endler's N-Class
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back
Top Bottom