Hello Im also new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adrian_0775

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone, first of my name is Adrian,
I joined last month and have been reading alot of the forums.(lots of Info) well I have always loved salt water aquarium but never tried it. I curently have a 55 g hex fresh water tank.(used to keep a 4 ft Ball Python) now am looking for the perfect tank to get me started 90 gl minimum. Im in the Norfolk Va area but travel to Bridgeport CT alot. so if you can share your knowledge great, and anyone in the area that can give some advice?. well thanks lovin the Pictures and the site.
DIY sump?
Skimmers?
PW?

Fresh, to salt water.

Welcome to AA!

Post your specific questions in the SW forums, and you'll get lots of help.

Bigger is better, I'm happy to see you're looking at 90gl or larger. Figure out where you want to put it and how much room you have, then we can talk tank sizes. 90, 120 and 150s all have the same basic footprint (4' length) so keep that in mind.

Check out our articles section, as you've probably already found, there's tons and tons of great info here.

Welcome to the Site. Lots of info and advice to be found here. I am formerly from Norfolk,Va. Moved to Louisiana 3 years ago.

As stated there is a massive amount of info found here as well as regulars full of advice. Dont be afraid to ask questions and never be scared to ask more than one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom