hello! Im new! please throw rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being from a city where space is cramped I have got to see pictures of this pond and waterfalls - make me envious - Oh Yeah, almost forgot - Welcome to AA - I got a feeling you're gonna add a lot of energy here :turn-l:

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure your DIY experiance will be helpful to others reguardless of whether you call yourself an expert or not. DIY certainly can be a blast once you get past that stage of wondering what they heck you're doing.

Being from a city where space is cramped I have got to see pictures of this pond and waterfalls - make me envious - Oh Yeah, almost forgot - Welcome to AA - I got a feeling you're gonna add a lot of energy here :turn-l:

Hey Warped! thats not energy, thats excessive amounts of caffeine, I swear I will find a reefing use for grounds one day lol, Nice to meet you and Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure your DIY experiance will be helpful to others reguardless of whether you call yourself an expert or not. DIY certainly can be a blast once you get past that stage of wondering what they heck you're doing.

hello Joy! thank you for the welcome, i think Im an equipment junkie, I lose track of time in hardware stores,craft supplies, internet sites, hmmm anyway always happy to help:onfire:

:morning::morning::morning::morning::morning::morning: I knew there was something familiar to me in your writing that I related to --- I suffer the same addiction but I'm cutting back I'm down to 2 or 3 POTS a day

:morning::morning::morning::morning::morning::morning: I knew there was something familiar to me in your writing that I related to --- I suffer the same addiction but I'm cutting back I'm down to 2 or 3 POTS a day

its not easy! too much blood in your caffeine stream can lead to, sleepiness,dozing and steady hands, when I think of poor old Juan Valdez struggling with the mountain side and his poor burro I just have to buy more:rolleyes:

Welcome Tank! By chance have you ever worked with Acrylic? Im starting up a new project soon and could use pointers!

Back
Top Bottom