hello! Im new! please throw rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tankrupt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
my name is Steve, I have water on the brain, fresh and salt so guess that makes me brackish lol. umm ok I build all my own stuff, tanks,lights,stands,skimmers,sumps,fuges etc, if your stuck on a project feel free to ask maybe I got something for you? Going to wander around a bit now and see whats going on

Welcome to the site! love to have DIY experts here.

Hi Neilan! thank you for the Hello! I am by no meansan expert diy'r but I do have a garage Full of practice models lol, the secret is not giving up covering your ears and saying I cant hear you when the little voices say"stop now stupid!"

Hey Tess! Thank you for the Hello! wow 100 gallon fresh tank huh, ive got a big arrowwana tank, 2 cichlid and 2 planted a 1000 gal indoor pond and my reef, yup think I got addicted a while back, never could get a community tank to fly so I stick to the smaller freshie stuff like moss and shrimps

Hi Neilan! thank you for the Hello! I am by no meansan expert diy'r but I do have a garage Full of practice models lol, the secret is not giving up covering your ears and saying I cant hear you when the little voices say"stop now stupid!"

Haha, so true. I aspire to be a big DIYer, and have the attitude that if I'm going to screw something up, I'm going to screw it up big. And I've done that too, but like you said, that's how you learn.

Wow! heap big welcome wagon lol thank you all so much!
figiwigi, I have been in the pond when I built it, not since (its cold water, what are you thinking?)
Thank you Scott, I am just about (space wise)
pitt, the pond is in a sunroom off my bedroom, its like sleeping under Niagara falls, theres like 3 tiers of waterfalls, sometimes if the power goes out at night its very scary because of the quiet

Speaking of which I have to water change the cichlids right now before I forget, Ive got 6 babies and they do like their water changes.

Back
Top Bottom