Hello! Looking for some advice on aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pworden

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm new to this forum. Really happy to see an ipad app for fishkeeping.

I have been casually looking for a corner aquarium. I have a standard 55 gallon but a corner would work better in my house. I saw this ad today and am interested, but dont reaaly know what a reasonable offer would be. Any advice is appreciated!
-—

Premium Bowfront 55 Gallon Corner Aquarium (Frostburg area)

Make a REASONABLE offer.

I am not looking for a "new" price", but this is a very nice tank, in other words the entire setup is worth almost 1,000.
Like I said, not looking for that, or even close to it, but be reasonable.

I have a mint condition black 55 Gallon premium bowfront corner aquarium and matching stand/lights.
Also have optional cannister filtration system.

I do have other aquariums of various sizes I am looking to rid myself of.

MAKE AN OFFER IN YOUR EMAIL!

The tank and stand are free of major blemishes. The mark on the stand in the pic is from the flash.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I'd start at 200, and work your way up. Maybe 300 since it comes with a stand... Anyway, welcome to AA!

I agree with Homedog. 200 or 300 is a good starting place. Generally you'll want to start off with your ideal price, then go through the haggling process to bring their counter offer down.

CoyoteWildfire said:
I agree with Homedog. 200 or 300 is a good starting place. Generally you'll want to start off with your ideal price, then go through the haggling process to bring their counter offer down.

I'd go with below ideal price... Then you can bargain up to ideal.

Okay, thank you! I offered $200, haven't heard anything yet but I'll keep you posted!
A corner aquarium would work well in my living room. The current long 55 gallon breaks up the room too much but I don't want to reduce the gallons available.

Back
Top Bottom