Hello my fellow fish keepers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fryfish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Back in Aug, Hubby brought home a 37 gallon tank and stand for free. In September, came home from work and their was this huge fish in the tank. I never had fish growing up so I had no idea what this creature was. Turns out it's a Common Pleco (We named him Tiggs aka Mr. Poopsalot!). Hubby got it from his friend that neglected his tank due to cancer. The tank was so bad you couldn't even see the two plecos he had in their. Well that was four months ago and here I am. Upgraded to a 75 gallon. Have platys and fry. Going to set up the 37 gallon again. Don't know what I want yet. I have the beginning stages of MTS. (Multiple Tank Syndrome!) I didn't even want fish before taking care of Tiggs. Now all my money and time is taken by my fish! :)

Welcome to MTS. I only have 6 tanks up and running, but have a 225, 135 and 2 75s waiting to be set up. I also have arraingements to pick up a 90 this weekend. Craigslist, Offer up, Let Go and your local fish clubs are the most economical ways to go. I buy heaters and air pumps from Amazon Warehouse. If they are defective, return with no hassels.

OMG! You got it bad! I would love a 225. My common pleco is fine in my 75 .. for now! And yes, I am on Craigslist every day. Thank goodness I am on a budget! But when taxes come.... lookout!

Welcome to MTS. I only have 6 tanks up and running, but have a 225, 135 and 2 75s waiting to be set up. I also have arraingements to pick up a 90 this weekend. Craigslist, Offer up, Let Go and your local fish clubs are the most economical ways to go. I buy heaters and air pumps from Amazon Warehouse. If they are defective, return with no hassels.
Dang bro....

Back
Top Bottom