Hello my fishy friends! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

courtney1626

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Right on the beach of Eastern NC! Well twenty minu
Hi everyone! My name is Courtney and though i'm not new to fish as pets i'm very new to having a 'big' tank! I just got my first 29 gallon two days ago! Growing up i've always had fish, usually in two gallon tanks, with bettas or goldfish, and further down the road advancing into ten gallon tanks! I love fish so much and can spend hours in the pet stores just trying to pick out the perfect addition to my fish babies lol.

So like I said I just got my first 29 gallon tank and have stocked it with a nice heater, filter, air pump, live plants, and two large decorations that the fish love to hide in! I also went to the petstore and bought 2 female bettas, 2 cory fish, 1 violet goby, 2 mollies (one dalmation, one yellow with black dalmation like spots, no idea what she is called though besides molly) and 2 african drawf frogs! I have experience with mollies, bettas, and cory fish but i've never had such cool pets like my goby and my frogs!

Any advice would be warmly welcomed! Heres some pics of my new babies in my tank! :D Oh! Almost forgot I also have a male betta in there, he's not very aggresive though and seems to love just hanging out with the other fish chilling by the heater lol!

Hi welcome - definitely more fun and easier with larger tanks I find. I would say a liquid based kit to monitor water specs (eg ammonia, ph) is definitely a great addition (eg API master kit ).

Edit - nice pics!

Back
Top Bottom