Hello, My name is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ceejec

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all!
I'm Jerrico, and I'm new to this forum, and fresh from a freshwater environment. Took a leap and converted into saltwater because I have been mesmerized by the colours and characteristics of sw fish and corals alike. I'm hoping to learn the basics of keeping a healthy saltwater tank, as well as a few tricks from the masters =) I currently have a 29 gallon running a penguin 350, koralia 2 and ~30lbs of live rock (20 pukani and 10 fiji). I'm currently into the 2nd week of cycling process I think. Hoping to put in some small snails, hermits, and 2 shrimps for my CUC, as for live stock maybe I'll stock it with a O.Clown for the first few weeks after cycling.

Hope to see you guys around:dance:

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard! We love pictures of tanks and setups so feel free to post a picture when youre ready. :)

Thank you for the welcome.. I'll post some more pictures after the cycling has finished :) but in the mean time, heres a few i took while buying the rocks

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg