Hello My name is Becky and I'm addicted to fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rockka75

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been in the fish world for about 17 years. I have had many 10 gallon taks. I currently have one 75 fresh water, 35 salt water,and a 10 salt. I am very familiar with fresh water tanks. I have had my 35 salt water for like 3 years maybe and i would still consider myself a beginner.:ermm:
I orignally came on here to find information about a Goby fish I purchased. (freshwater) I don't know what kind he is and I have never seen it before last month in our local pet shop. I tried posting a picture but it won't upload.:( I will keep searching though because I LOVE IT.
Tomorrow I am switching my 35 to a 75 and my 75 to 35. It's going to be a big project and I'm nervous about it but have wanted to make the change for a long time. :banghead:
I'm hoping to learn more about fresh water and salt from this website.:popcorn:
Have a great day!:D

Welcome!

Hello R...

Welcome. Looking forward to reading your posts.

B

Rockka75 said:
I have been in the fish world for about 17 years. I have had many 10 gallon taks. I currently have one 75 fresh water, 35 salt water,and a 10 salt. I am very familiar with fresh water tanks. I have had my 35 salt water for like 3 years maybe and i would still consider myself a beginner.:ermm:
I orignally came on here to find information about a Goby fish I purchased. (freshwater) I don't know what kind he is and I have never seen it before last month in our local pet shop. I tried posting a picture but it won't upload.:( I will keep searching though because I LOVE IT.
Tomorrow I am switching my 35 to a 75 and my 75 to 35. It's going to be a big project and I'm nervous about it but have wanted to make the change for a long time. :banghead:
I'm hoping to learn more about fresh water and salt from this website.:popcorn:
Have a great day!:D

you know a lot more than me. only had my tank for 2 months.lol any advice? 40 g fresh

Thanks Everyone:)
aquascapist the best advice i could give you id br patient and ask questions about anything you are not sure about. Feel free to message me anytime you have a question about anything. I will try my best to help you.:dance:

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. With all that experience under your belt, it'll be nice having you contribute to the forum.

I've done many tank change-outs in the past few years and, although it is very time consuming and slightly stressful, it is very rewarding when you're done. Put on some good music and have a ball! ;)

Can't wait to see pics afterwards!

Wekcome Becky I am one week old to the saltwater experience. i love the challege, I have been into freshwater for ten years and have enjoyed it very much. Joe

Rockka75 said:
Thanks Everyone:)
aquascapist the best advice i could give you id br patient and ask questions about anything you are not sure about. Feel free to message me anytime you have a question about anything. I will try my best to help you.:dance:
thanks becky. i'm sure i'll have plenty questions for ya.

Thanks for answering the question about pm. I didn't know the answer either.:blink:

welcome. this is a great tool for information. most people are good about answering your questions and replying comments.

aquascapist said:
welcome. this is a great tool for information. most people are good about answering your questions and replying comments.

I actually just posted a thread in unhealthy fish freshwater section. If anyone could help?

Back
Top Bottom