Hello my name is Becky and I'm new.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love how it's in the wall. IK how it feels it took me forever to finally get my 55g looking good. I'm 15 with no job. I ended up using black activ flora for my gravel. Just curious where do you live in Florida? That's where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Kinda close, but I live to the east and you the west.

Thanks and yes the plants that look like bamboo is called horse tail grass. It's used a lot in ponds. I'm hoping it will do well in my tank.

Thanks I love the forum! It's been so helpful! Hers some tank shotsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413943498.088460.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413943521.866938.jpg from today. The water is nice and clear but algae is starting to grow on the glass now.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413943453.687439.jpg

Hi, Becky. I'm new here but I wanted to say your tank is awsome! What you need now is an algae eater or two. Maybe a small pleco. I am afraid that with natural wood in the tank it will be a continuing fight but I think the beauty outways the cost. Keep up the good work.

Russ thanks for the compliment and welcome to the forum! I decided to go with Oto instead because they won't destroy my plants. Maybe some sort of snail that won't multiply.

You're welcome and I'm glad that you like it here. I do too!

Nice tank :). Keep the lights out for a bit. If it's getting any direct sunlight, try to minimize it.

Back
Top Bottom