Hello new fish friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laurencallen74

Aquarium Advice Regular
My name is Lauren, I'm afraid I have become obsessed with my two fancy goldfish. They were gifted to my 5 year old son, and by default, they have morphed from a pain in the butt to my darlings. I started with a 10 gallon, realized it was too small, moved to a 25, and now am cycling a 46 gallon for two fancies. I'm slowly learning, but may become a real pain to you all since I have so many questions and concerns. I know many of you are serious hobbyists, so please be patient. I simply want my fish to be happy and healthy. I'm embarrassed to admit I've fallen in love with these critters! Thanks and talk to you soon!

Lauren

Laurencallen74 said:
My name is Lauren, I'm afraid I have become obsessed with my two fancy goldfish. They were gifted to my 5 year old son, and by default, they have morphed from a pain in the butt to my darlings. I started with a 10 gallon, realized it was too small, moved to a 25, and now am cycling a 46 gallon for two fancies. I'm slowly learning, but may become a real pain to you all since I have so many questions and concerns. I know many of you are serious hobbyists, so please be patient. I simply want my fish to be happy and healthy. I'm embarrassed to admit I've fallen in love with these critters! Thanks and talk to you soon!

Lauren

Welcome aboard! That's good that your taking such great care of you fish!!! A 46 gallon will make some very happy goldfish:D. Don't worry I love my fish too! I think everyone does on here!

Welcome to AA Lauren! You needn't be embarrassed on this forum, because I think everyone here loves their fish and loves to share their experience and knowledge. You're in good company.

Welcome, embarrassed? Ha, not here, we are pretty much all fish crazy on here. Suffering from MTS (multiple tank syndrome) A-OCD (aquarium OCD) EWD (empty wallet disorder, this tends to lead to angry spouse caused back issues from sleeping on the couch lol) we tend to fuss and always be thinking of ways to upgrade and make things better or nicer in our tanks, mostly it succeeds but when it fails we get to try it again which is always fun. Most importantly we enjoy this hobby, we love our fish and aquariums and we take great pride in that. So I say again, welcome, you will fit right in here.

Yep. I just spent another $200.00 and refuse to discuss this with my husband!!! He thinks I'm off my rocker, and he could be right!! Thanks for the welcome, I already feel at home!!
;)

Back
Top Bottom