Hello! New in SC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kr.shelby

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just wanted to stop in and say hi and introduce myself and my tanks. I have never really considered fish as fun pets until last October after a trip to an aquarium and all my daughter could talk about was having fish. So, for her birthday we set up a little 5 gallon tank in her room. Being she is 3 I do all the caring for the fish and have absolutely fallen in love with this hobby! Recently we were given a 29 gallon tank for free. It needed some new pieces but I got it all set up and let it cycle and now we are finally adding fish!

Right now our 5g has 2 mollies and an oto. They will all most likely move to the 29g and we will start over in the 5g. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399340969.801972.jpg

Our 29g has one angel and 5 mollies (my favorite ?). I want to add the other 2 mollies and the oto and then get 3 or 4 more otos and maybe a few more silver mollies (I really like the mollies!) and I definitely want to add more plants!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399341309.218234.jpg

All of the gold mollies grew from fry that one of our late mollies birthed so they are very special to me as they are the very first baby fishies I have ever raised.

Our plants consist of:
5g - anubias nana x2, moss ball
29g - anubias congensis, El Niño fern and water wisteria

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399342777.201874.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399342809.682635.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399342886.965061.jpg

Thanks for letting me gush and show off my tanks and my fish!

Back
Top Bottom