Hello new member!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium obsession

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello my fellow AA members. New to the site but not the forum scene. I heard about this site through a buddy of mine who says its loaded with info and knowledgable people so now here I am to see what's going on! I had a ton of tanks but unfortunately down to 3. A 90 gallon with south American cichlids. A 55 g planted with rcs marbled crayfish ram horn snails pond snails and mts. I also have a. 20 gallon with 1 angel 2 rcs ( the hitch hiked to this tank when I swapped plants) and marbled crayfish ( also hitch hiked but all have been playing nice) also have snails here. Well I'll be asking a ton of questions and hopefully answering some also. Thanks for looking! And thanks for having me!!!

Thanks so much all. @redsea I had some amazing (my opinion of course) setups but due to me moving to a one bedroom (I was with my mom is a 4 bedroom home with my own fish room) I'll only have 3 tanks.

Hi friends I posted a picture of my 20 gallon planted tank. Any comments concerns advice would be great!

Darn you're across the country from me
I'm from socal
It's cold here too but this is probably regular for you guys lol

Back
Top Bottom