Hello, New member 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fluffyntex

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all,

My name is Gayla and I am a new member. I used to have several tanks back when I was in my 20's and loved them. Had really good luck with them. I am now alot older hehe I have been wanting to get back into aquariums and also a goldfish pond and luckily was just recently given a 55 gallon tank, Two 30 gallon tanks and a 6 person hot tub which it going to be my pond project. :D

I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

"was just recently given a 55 gallon tank, Two 30 gallon tanks and a 6 person hot tub " --- I have a question - do you think the person who gave you the tanks and hot tub might be interested in adopting me or marrying me? -- You have a heck of a friend to give you all that - my friends usually borrow stuff and never give it back --- Anyway, welcome to Aquarium Advice - I am like you. I've been without a tank for many years and am now just getting back into it and the people on this site are helping me make it a reality. Look around - get comfortable - and ask questions - the more you ask and learn the better off you are - believe me.

Welcome to the site!
Make sure you ask the person who gave you the tank to let you know what, if any, meds were used in the tank.

Hey Hi, Howyadoin!?

Welcome to AA, I'm sure you'll find it informative and helpful.

I've found a good litmus test for judging advice, is to check out the person's tanks that is giving it (which 99% of the time proves they do indeed know what they're talking about).

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom