Hello! New to the hobby & hooked!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mamaslilocean

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I love my little ocean. Nature fascinates me! Bought an already 'established' tank from someone so I already have a lot going on. Lots of inverts, couple damsels and brown button polyps. And quite a few brisstle worms which is why I added my awesome arrow crab. I have lots of questions, I have lots to learn but I feel lm doing well so far. Ammonia a nitrites 0 and nitrates dropping fast. Its only been a week and everything seems to be goimg great, got water ready for my first water change waiting. Advice on anything is greatly appreciated. Ive picked the brains of all my lfs but its always good to get as much info as possible.

My tank
65gallon Sealife systems proseries Wet dry with protein skimmer
Cascade canister 1200
1 powerhead 301
Day, actinics and moon lights
Livestock: 2 yellow tail blue
Large green brittle star
Arrow crab
5 mine urchins
5 turbo snails
3 mexican snails (1 is a baby)
Brown buttom poyps
Dozens of 'micro' brittle stars.

(not sure how many lbs of live rock and crushed coral)

Sounds like a great tank you managed to get a hold off to get you off to a good footing! Welcome!

Mamaslilocean said:
Hi, I love my little ocean. Nature fascinates me! Bought an already 'established' tank from someone so I already have a lot going on. Lots of inverts, couple damsels and brown button polyps. And quite a few brisstle worms which is why I added my awesome arrow crab. I have lots of questions, I have lots to learn but I feel lm doing well so far. Ammonia a nitrites 0 and nitrates dropping fast. Its only been a week and everything seems to be goimg great, got water ready for my first water change waiting. Advice on anything is greatly appreciated. Ive picked the brains of all my lfs but its always good to get as much info as possible.

Be careful at the LFS....

Back
Top Bottom