Hello, newbie, happy to be here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteAngel

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi, my name is Sarah and I now live in Montana, USA.

Over a period of five years, I have moved around a lot due to the fact that my family isn't that large and whoever had been alive is no dead.

The only known person of my family, who is still alive, is my cousin, whose husband works in a big oil company in Texas.

Since I am the only one left of her family, I get spoiled. And so I have a lot of animals.

That is just part of my life, at 17 years of age, I have enjoyed what I have seen and done.

But it is a sad fact of my family, for genetic disorders, such as cancer, Huntington's Diease, etc have been part of my family for many generations.

My own sister was killed four years ago because of breat cancer.

=====================
NO PICTURES, SORRY. But I am trying to save up money for a car and otherthings.

I had problems on another forum when the people did not understand what I was saying. So please be patient if this seems a little simple with the writing.
----------------------------------------------

I have five Bettas, but I have not named them, because when I got back into fish, I killed off 40 fish and am kind of nervous of naming fish again. :oops:

I will be moving them from their usual home to their own 1 gallon tanks because I want to turn my ten gallon into a snail breeding area. They sound cool. :)

I'll mention with my other pets as well.

Sky is a male blue point Siamese. The blue point Siamese cat, espiecally pure-breds, have a blue-grey body, with slate blue tail, ears, mask, and legs. Sky is just that. He is a VERY handsome boy and he knows it.

Sky was originally used as a show and stud animal, but then he was in a serious accident that caused most of his face's fur to be burnt away and he never recovered. His owners, believed that he was now useless and gave him to an animal shelter. That is where I met him two years ago.

At the same time, I happened to meet Phantom. She is a beautiful sleek female black cat, who is a stray but by all accounts is still very beautiful.

She was a savage animal, who had been abused by her owners originally so badly that she'd hide in the back of her cage and whenever someone tried to grab her, she'd go nuts. Her right foreleg was shattered in two places and her tail had been broke too, broken so many times it appeared that she had been picked up by her tail and literally swung around.

She is now a very gentle loving animal, and the mama of four kittens born on Monday [which will be fixed as soon as possible]: date of birth [01/03/2004]

Tulip, lilac female [The lilac point has pinkish gray points with a white body which makes it most ethereal and delicate in color]; Ginger, ginger female; Shadow, black male; SnowBell, white female.

Gjina is a beautiful 6 month old grey Arabian filly. Her mother and two other horses were killed in a barn fire some time ago and also the records of half the farm's horses were destroyed.

I did not know her mother's name and therefore it is VERY hard if not impossible to get her records from elsewhere.

Therefore, Gjina is sadly unregistered, and probably will remain so. But I love her all the same.

Rex and Sama are two Canaries [who have no worries about becoming cat food]. Rex is a normal canary that I found in a pet-store freaked out and very ill kept. He is now calm and gentle, and hopefully, soon will be a daddy bird.

Sama is a rare albino Canary that I happened to save from her original owners [used-to-be friends] who thought albinos were very hard to care for because they were naturally genetically weak.

Sama is now 2 years old, and tending to a nest of 3 eggs. Two of the eggs remain unhatched. But one baby bird hatched yesterday on [05/03/2004]. He doesn't have any feathers yet, and I haven't seen him that much cause I don't want to freak mama bird out.

My favorite four-legged animal would have to be Flame. And the thing people seem to understand the least, which I can not understand because it is quite simple :roll:

He is a wolf, possibly a pure-bred, but his usual coat coloration has caused the YellowStone Park officials [I originally lived with my grandmother near the park] to say he is nothing but a mutt.

His coat is light brown, or gingery. Not the typical wolf coloration.

I found him when he was 16 weeks old with a bullet wound in his side. My grandmother and I took him to a vet, and from there the officials were called in.

When they saw Flame's coat color, they said kill him. But the vet didn't, and now he has been mine ever since.

He is a BIG doggy at heart.

Welcome to our site. Im sad to hear about your family. It sure seems like you have a large family of pets though.

Thanks for the welcome.

I guess you can kind of say, I have the big pet family to make up for it.

But I am not bitter or sad, it is life. There was nothing that could be done. Hopefully, in the furture, something can be done.

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!!

In time you will come to think of us as your extended family ;) I'm the crazy uncle :mrgreen:

Here is some more information for ya all.

I'll add some extra stuff though.

1. I am 17 years old. A New Year's Baby.
2. I am blonde [no blonde cracks], have blue eyes, and am fair skinned. Typical Irish appearance.

3. I home study, since I really don't have time for an actual school and all the pets. I am working on my 2nd College year.

4. I am saving my money, allowance, to buy a 2003 Grand Prix.

Anything else you'd like to know. :?:

Back
Top Bottom