hello one and all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abons

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone thought I'd sign up as I may need so help one day

I relatively new to the fish keeping game been at it a year and only started because a friend of mine was moving and sold me his tank and all the trimmings pic below

This is an old photo have added load more plants and removes the ornaments and hand built a cave using some slate will upload a new pic soon

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110222_124953.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110222_124953.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 108
welcometoaa.gif

At the moment I only have 46 fish in there and it a mix of:

Barbs
Danos
Plec
Bala
Molly
Cory
Loach
Angelfish
Platy

I know you shouldn't keep barbs and angels together but I have 9 bars and two angels and they cohabit quite well so far the barbs have swam passed the angels and pay no attention to them I know one day they may do but so far so good

Welcome to AA :). I had barbs and angels together for years without a problem. I just moved my barbs to another tank last week, I think they have a bad rap :p

I would agree although I had a friend that put a guppie in with barbs once not thinkin about it and that wasnt a great sight. he said it about 2 mins for the barbs to kill the guppie but he gas got 18 barbs in his tank. Lucky my barbs and angels are still young nowhere near adult size so I was thinking it they grow up together then it should be ok like some people have with neon tetras and angels

As promised a new photos of tank with lights on plus the night light. The design is still a work in progress

Sent from my Desire HD using Aquarium

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110222_194903.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110222_194903.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 67
  • ForumRunner_20110222_194924.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110222_194924.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom