hello people!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jaggy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi there! it is my first time to have a pet fish.. I have a betta fish, named him "budoy". would be nice to hear from other people here, share tips on taking care of betta fish. I really have little knowledge on taking care of it but I'm willing to do anything just to make sure I give him a happy tank life.

Welcome to AA! We're so glad that you joined!!! By any chance do you have any pictures of your betta? We love pictures on here.

yes I do have pictures, will post them ASAP once I figured out how to. LOL! I don't think I can post pictures here using my iPad though?

Ya you can post pictures with the iPad. When you're writing our reply there should be a little plus sign and you hit that to attach pictures.

I don't see any plus sign.. there is an "advanced" button, I'd click it and there is a "attach from photos" so yeah tried attaching a picture. Hope it works. lets see if the attachment shows on my reply. I already posted my fish's pic on my gallery if you would want to check it out, as I am actually seeking info on what type of betta fish "budoy" is.

Attachments

• image-3687293508.jpg
    image-3687293508.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 62
thank you! your so kind, your fishes specially your tank looks great as well!

Back
Top Bottom